Monday 23 February 2015

Dipping my toes in blogging waters. Again!

Hello,


So I've been gone a long time. Almost 2 years or so. And in the mean time, my son has grown into a bright, curious toddler who absolutely loves books, cars and possibly plants. So this means I (like most mothers of toddlers) have had to morph into librarian, gardener, engineer, teacher, inventor and scientist. Or something along those lines.

It has been a fun journey so far, with more flops than successes. But these days the successes have slowly begun to outnumber the failures, to my unrestrained delight. Jr may or may not share my enthusiasm, but I am positively thrilled at the strides I am making. Hey... I can finally do a craft intended for a 3 year old! Those who know me know what an achievement that it.

So here in these pages I hope to keep track of the activities we do, the products we love and the books we adore. And maybe, just maybe, I can find the time to do this on a regular basis.

Gotta go now. Jr is trying to figure out how the gas cylinder works.

No comments:

Post a Comment